1. 'Work' in family bakery store.
2. Rearrange breads displayed by shapes.
3. Rearrange cookies displayed by colors.
4. Encourage customers to buy items by shapes/colors.
1954, Bronx, New York
1. First day, eat only foods that begin with the letter "A".
2. Second day, eat only foods that begin with the letter "B".
3. Third day, eat only foods that begin with the letter "C".
4. Continue through the alphabet until boredom sets in.
1958, Boston, Massachusetts
1. Take the family dictionary off bookshelf.
2. Beginning with the "a" words cross out words I don't like with a black marker.
3. Cut apart map of USA in back of dictionary.
4. Rearrange states to form a new shaped country.
1957, Boston, Massachusetts
1. Enter a jingle for "Gillette" contest.
2. Lie about age on entry form.
3. Win the contest.
3. Become disqualified when parents receive prize notification.
1960, Boston, Massachusetts